- Sandy Camper24 Aviation Rd., Suite 100
Albany, NY 12205
- Wed9:00am - 6:30pmFri9:00am - 3:00pm
- Sandy Camper136 Water Street
Williamstown, MA 01267518-429-8104
- Mon9:00am - 5:30pmTue9:00am - 5:30pmThu9:00am - 5:30pm
After years of living with pain, having many surgeries and dealing with a sensitivity to many medications, the last thing I wanted to hear from my doctor was the need for another surgery. I had been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and arthritis in the foot. I cannot take anti-inflammatory medicines which left nothing to ease the constant pain in my foot... Read more »
Because of my limited English it may not come as clear.
* When I called your office, I had the following symptoms: post stroke muscular spasticity and pain, left side weakness, paralyzed muscles, limited range of motion on neck, arm and leg/foot and general muscular pain, and uneven gait Cognitive confusion, short term memory, inability to maintain train of thought.... Read more »
My asthma reached a point where I was using my “emergency” inhaler on a daily basis. Unless I could get it under control, my doctor wanted me on a corticosteroid inhaler. Between treatments from Sandy and practicing the Buteyko breathing method, I’ve not only been able to avoid going on the corticosteroid inhaler, I’ve been able to go over a... Read more »
I had the following symptoms:
I had been having stomach gas and distention and had been constipated. I knew from previous visits to Sandy that she was great at restoring balance in my body.
After only one treatment, I felt better the very next day. My symptoms disappeared and regularity returned. I came back two weeks later for... Read more »